24th September 2020
Smarter Working Now is an online event from NFON.
Through demos and presentations, learn how our smarter
working solutions can benefit your business now.
Register now for your chance to WIN an HP Z Book worth £1200
What is Smarter Working Now?
Smarter Working Now is a digital expo, showcasing smarter working best practices, cloud telephony, unified communications and customer experience solutions. Attendees will be given the opportunity to experience industry-leading solutions in the virtual expo hall, listen to industry insiders in the keynote speaker auditorium, meet like-minded people in the virtual networking zones, and access valuable resources to help you make informed decisions.
Who should attend?
- End-user managers, directors, c-suite executive and business owners wanting to learn more about smarter working and best practice solutions that will enhance their business operations through cloud telephony, unified communications and customer experience
- Telecoms, IT and Print resellers looking to add value to their portfolio and value proposition
- Anyone wanting to learn more about the myriad benefits that cloud communications and smarter working practices will bring to their business
Why Should You Attend?
You’ll be given the opportunity to:
- Attend a range of cloud communication demonstrations relating to smarter working practices for a modern workforce
- Gain insight into how the right technology improves your bottom line through better customer service, interaction and experience
- Learn where and how to best deploy the solutions across your organisation
- Receive advice on choosing the right solution and hardware to match your industry and agile workforce, ensuring that you only pay for what you need
- Attend interactive meetings with our cloud communication experts and vendor partners
- Listen to guest speaker presentations from leading industry figures
- Network with other leading professionals
Plus you can access the event from wherever you are, and on any device.
Speakers coming soon
Schedule coming soon